Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tree House Update

I have finally finished most of the framing working, installed the windows, and now I’m starting to put the outside walls up. I would say within the next week I should have all the walls up. The time consuming part is going to be all the finishing work (trim, doors, etc.). Paige has been helping me every night when I get home from work. She's loving this thing.

Hopefully I’ll start riding again after this project. It’s actually been nice not getting frustrated because I cannot ride. I have found something that everyone in the Bedsaul family will benefit from. I need things like this project to help slow my mind down at night.

Paige hanging on the deck

Mommy and Paige relaxing on the deck after dinner

Windows in, walls going up









1 comment:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

That is looking great!