Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Bedsaul Tree House

I’ve been reading some books and doing so research on tree houses. We have two really big trees perfectly spaced for a two pole tree house. Gabe came over this morning and helped me cement in the two 4x4x12. Tomorrow morning we are going to work on building the frame for the foundation. I hope I’m not in over my head on this one. Good thing Gabe is helping me out. Thanks a million Gabe.

When Paige came home today she was so excited about her Daddy's new project.

The 12ft footers

squaring everything up

2 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh, I'm so excited! Will there be a zip line? Is it going to be boys only? I'm still allowed to visit your treehouse, right? We don't know jack about building things, but if you need a couple extra pairs of hands, give us a ring!

The Fun Park said...

Thanks for the offer. I might call you tomorrow.