Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Number 2 Is On It's Way

Big news in the Bedsaul family. Lyn and I had "the doctors" visit this last Monday. There is another little heartbeat in Lyn’s belly. Number 2 is on its way!!!! Lyn is 7 weeks along and everything is going good. Once again we are not going to find out the sex of the baby. We feel it's the one true surprise God gives you as a family. This will be the last "human" addition to the Bedsaul family. I'm sure in time there will be a few more pets.

I'm glade I got a bigger truck. My old truck could only fit one car seat and now I need two. I'll post more when I get time.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

YIPPY! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic news!

I guess we are riding the correct bike seats.

The Fun Park said...

That's funny you mention that. A guy I work with just the other day made a comment about and article he read talking about the problems men can face if they are cyclist. I guess we proved them wrong.

Dadageik said...

Nice work Kirby!
You better buy all the bike stuff you can before #2 comes along! Come on do it! DO IT!

Remember the old King mantra, "it's not that you want new stuff, it's that you NEED it!"

Steve said...

I think we all NEED a new bike part to celebrate!

The Fun Park said...

Steve has the right mind set. Today everyone needs to go buy something bike related. Now go and do it!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!