Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Truck In The Bedsaul Family

Today I did my part as a consumer and helped our economy. I do a lot of driving for my job and my 2004 Tacoma TRD had over 71,000 miles on it. So before I stacked another 25K on it in the next year I thought it was time for a new work truck. I made the much need jump to the Tundra TRD. I have been extremely pleased with Toyota and their trucks. There resale value is through the roof. If you plan on trading in a car or truck every few years a Toyota is a good call.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!


Are you going to jack it up 4 feet, add a confederate flag and "Cowboy up" Sticker on the back window? Cuz' if you were in Reddin' that's how you would roll. Perhaps getting the rear window mural with a Bald Eagle holding an American Flag with "American Hero" on it.

Nevermind. It's late and I need sleep.

The Fun Park said...

You forgot the "redneck bitch aboard" sticker on the door below the passenger window. I might only go about 3 feet because if I went any higher my wife would need an elevator to get in. I was also thinking of adding the double rebel fags flying out of the bed of the truck, and of course 8ft tall CB antennas.

Shelley said...

Very nice truck!