Saturday, June 09, 2007

First Ride On The Dirt

I took Paige out on her first ride in the dirt. It was a little bumpy but she did great. The only problem we really had was her helmet. It’s a little big so on the rough road it keep falling over her eyes. After our little ride we headed over to the lake to play in the water.

Ready....set.....go
Doing good

Here's when the helmet started causing a problem

Back to the truck after a fun outing



I'm glad Paige likes working on my bike because I don’t.





3 comments:

Steve said...

Looks like you two had fun!

At least she's wearing a helmet....most people here aren't smart enough to even don one.

Dadageik said...

Those helmet pics remind me of Jake when he was little, helmet was perpetually over his eyes!

Nice ridin' tho---it only gets better!

The Fun Park said...

Thanks...it was a lot of fun. I cannot wait to go again.