Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone

We had a great Easter weekend and we hope all of you did as well. We hunted for Easter eggs in the park; the Easter Bunny came to our house and left Paige and Claire all sorts of candy (sugar high city), attended a great service, and did a real fun family hike. Lyn and I also got to go on a mountain bike ride together. I cannot remember the last time we did that. She even sported a Visenka jersey on the ride. I hope you all enjoy the photos. Happy Easter!























4 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Great photos! Happy Easter to you all too :)

Anonymous said...

Love the family photos! Plus that is one mighty fine jersey!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Hey Guys! Here are the photos I took last night:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50325108@N00/tags/claire/

Also, please remind Lyn that the supplement I mentioned to her is Evening Primrose Oil. It has worked MIRACLES for me.

The Fun Park said...

Thank you