Sunday, December 14, 2008

Once again, another great weekend with family, friends, and racing bikes

What a weekend! A lot has been going on at work (deals, new ideas, bring back old ideas, putting everything together to prepare for the future, stay ahead of the curve) which has been keeping me very busy. This weekend I kind of let all go and had a really good time.

Friday night Tammy and Ian had a KILLER Christmas party. These this are scaring me because each party seems to be getting a little crazier. Where will the madness end? I have no idea but Lyn and I are along for the ride. Great party….thanks.

Saturday morning I somehow was able to get up and head over to JC for the last cross race of their series. At one point on my drive I though Paige might see her Daddy pull over and make some noise, but I held it together. Did the race and though I was going to die, but still somehow had fun. Since it was the last race I had to stay until the end and give away the King Wheelset Chris donated to the series. It was awesome, and the guy who won gave me a big huge and was so excited. It made my day to see someone appreciate the gift.

Saturday night we had a birthday party we needed to attend. Round two? I don’t think so. We stayed for a few hours, had a couple drinks, talked to everyone, ate a little food and headed home. It was a really fun party. Everyone dressed according to their favorite era. 70’s and 80’s had the biggest showing. I got to wear both my leisure suits this weekend.

This morning I got the chain saw out and cut & split some wood for the stove. Got cleaned up and took Paige to the Nutcracker with Bill and Sarah. We got some great balcony seats and only four people per balcony. That meant we had it all to ourselves. Everything was going good and all of a sudden Paige wanted to leave. So we left and on the way home she started to get sick. Poor little girl. Back to the grind tomorrow morning.

Paige getting ready to see the Nutcracker
Paige and Sarah waiting for the dancers

Good seats

The winner of the King Wheelset

Mixing the drinks



Yea.....

Turn on the hot tub

3 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Gah. I think I'm still feeling the effects of my bad behaviour on Friday. Trust me, the next party will have no liquor. No More Liquor!!

The Fun Park said...

Yea right...bring it on!!!!!

Steve said...

Is that guy giving you the certificate for the wheelset?