Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gas Prices

My bad on my last post. Oil closed at $59.33 a barrel today. I said 6 months ago our economy could not support the high prices and it will come down. How weird....look at the price. I hope all the people I saw rushing to the gas pumps filling extra gas containers (because we are all going to run out of gas and it’s going to cost us $10 a gallon because of evil Exxon) when the price was at about $4 a gallon is sitting with that gas in their garage. I think I might go out and fill up some extra gas containers because the price is so low. Wait....that would make me a speculator, and I would be speculating the price is low and I should stock up incase it goes back up. Bad me...I think the government can arrest me for think like this. Sorry for the crap talk. I’m so tired of people blaming someone else for issues we are all in control of.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

The low gas prices make me nervous. Its kinda like when you trust an enemy...you let them closer, then BAM! they screw you over again...which would be gas going back up to $4. But hey, I can't complain, I love filling up the Mazda for $22.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Is that why you sold off your gas guzzler truck when gas hit $4? LOL!

The Fun Park said...

You’re so funny, but yes. I stared driving more and instead of complaining about Exxon and gas prices, I took it upon myself to cut cost. I changed how I did things within my business. That's what I meant by saying "I’m so tired of people blaming someone else for issues we are all in control of." Obviously a lot of other people did the same thing because the supply and demand went down and the price followed.