Monday, June 02, 2008

Another Big Weekend

Sorry no time to write much. Let me sum it up.

1 – Went to a baby shower and ended up seeing an old acquaintance from Lincoln that I have not seen in over 15 years. He and his family live her in Asheville. Very cool!

2 – Went to a flapper party. Rented a yellow zoot suit and Lyn wore her cool beaded dress. Lots of fun!

3 – Finished up the second story of the tree house. I cannot believe it’s almost complete.

4 – Actually found some time to do a little biking.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Paige in the top room of the tree house




Yellow suit



Girls looking good




2 comments:

Steve said...

I know you rented the yellow suit because secretly you're a Colorado Buffs fan.

If I even come out to visit can I stay in the treeminium?

The Fun Park said...

Good try Steve. All the red ones were rented....:)

Paige and I are sleeping in the treeinium (nice name, I think I might use that if it ok with you) for the first time tonight. If it sleeps good it's all yours.