Thursday, June 26, 2008

Short Track Racing

This is what we need here in Asheville. I need to talk to a few people and see if this would be possibility. I don't race mountain bike anymore because of the crazy travel involved to race in a few races, and being a spectator at a mountain bike race is painful. When you have a family this type of racing is very appealing. When you can get the whole family involved it’s going to be successful. I have a hard time believing I'm the only one in this area who would take advantage of a month long short track series during the summer. I guess I’ll see what I can do. Check out the link below.

http://portlandracing.com/video-07-30-2007.html

1 comment:

Dadageik said...

We are fortunate to havea similar series that runs all summer out here-Santa Rosa Dirt Crits-every Wednesday...$9 to race. I haven't taken part yet, but a lot of folks I know do weekly.


Race on Kirby, get your trainin' on too.

3 Words.
Heat.
Oak.
Rocks.