Wednesday, January 09, 2008

More Photos Of Our New Family

We are home and doing great! Lyn and Paige are beautiful and enjoying being home. Paige is enjoying her little sister in small doses right now. There is so much activity right now in our house Paige’s schedule is a little off.

I would once again like to say thank you to our family. Everyone has stepped in to help out. He will have someone at our house everyday for the next 5 weeks to help us out. Wow…family is amazing. Our friends are cooking food for us and our neighbor Melanie is heading up the schedule. Our friends are amazing. When you go through a tough time like this you realize how important it is to be surrounded by good people. Thank you everyone.

Of course the big thanks goes out to Mission Hospital. I will forever be their poster boy if they want. I can’t say enough about this hospital. All the doctors and nurses that pitched in to help. I’m not kidding when I mean pitched in. There were doctors from other private practices that heard what was going on and scrubbed in to be there incase they need them. This was a true look at the people who really do this type of work because they care. All the nurses who took care of me while Lyn was in the OR. I have never in my life seen the compassion of so many people. Lyn had hospital staff visiting her all the time saying things like “I wanted to come by and make sure you’re recovering and see if you need anything.” “I heard about you and I wanted to make sure you are ok.” “You don’t know me, but I heard about you and I wanted to come by and see how you are doing.”

I will forever believe in our heath care and the doctors we have in this country. I’m so glad we live where we do and thank you to everyone for all your prayers, and on going support. We are moving forward and not looking back.

Lyn with Dr. Robinson. She was the main doctor for the birth and the major surgery. A huge thank you goes out to Dr. Robinson

A little sushi anyone? Lyn's request....

Me and Claire

Claire is finally home.

Paige holding her new little sister

Paige and I driving up to the park

Paige and I need to spend sometime together.



Everyone at home relaxing. It's a great beautiful thing

5 comments:

Steve said...

Your family looks so happy! It's good to see you all smile so much! We would bring food but it might be a little cold and eaten by the time we got there from Cali.

As for the whole driving to the park thing.....did you get an unreleased copy of Brittany Spears' mom's book?

Oh, and nice call on LSU.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

It's great to see you all doing so well! I love that pic of Paige holding Claire. She's going to be a great big sister!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you were fixing bikes back then and making random trips to Sun V... what a gorgeous family today.. glad all of you are well.. best wishes- robin

The Fun Park said...

Thanks Robin. It's good to hear from you. The Sun V...days were awesome! I hope the good land of Jackson is treating you well this winter.

The Fun Park said...

Thanks Robin. It's good to hear from you. The Sun V...days were awesome! I hope the good land of Jackson is treating you well this winter.