Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Great Night For A Night Ride

Busy day at work today. I did get out for a quick road ride during lunch to clear my mind. When I got back I had a message from Cashen saying “night ride tonight Bedsaul”. So I thought for about 3 seconds and said “I’m in”. The three of us had a great ride. The temperature when I left the house was around 35 degrees but it felt a little warmer once we got moving. We were all doing the single speed thing. I love my single speed! I love it so much I have not been on a geared mountain bike for almost a year and a half. Anyways...it was a lot of fun and it made me think of all the night riding Ken and I used to do after work in Redding. We did a lot of riding with our lights.

Leaving Cashen's house for the ride. He live 1 block up the street from us.

Another great night ride in the backyard.

3 comments:

Dadageik said...

Aw yeah KIrby, I remember those night rides like they were yesterday...I really need to get back out there at night more often-truly a cool time.

Keep on truckin!

Anonymous said...

Is that frost on the ground?

The Fun Park said...

you know it!