Friday, October 10, 2008

Night Cross Racing

Wednesday night cross racing (practice). Lyn told me a few weeks ago she wanted to race again. So I built up her old Ritchey with any old part I could find and got it back together. Lyn got back on her bike and raced for the first time in 5 years. It was a wonderful sight to see the girl I married 8 years ago back to herself. Welcome back sweetheart.
Paige was the official flag girl and lap counter. She did a great job. As for my race...it was a lot of fun! It started at 6:50pm as the sun started to set and the lights came on around the tennis courts. The last 4 laps of the race where in the dark and it was raining pretty hard. It was a lot of fun. We need to do more racing under the lights. Off to Tennessee this weekend for a two day race. Happy cross racing everyone.

Sorry for the blurry photo. It was the only photo I was able to take.

Paige had a lot of fun getting wet in the rain. Kids love the rain!



There is nothing more inspirational then your child cheers you on.

No comments: