Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cyclocross Is On Like Donky Kong

Last weekend was a double race weekend in JC. The guys in charge of the MSG series do a really good job. Everyone has a goodtime. It's funny, when the season starts up it's like your family away from family. All the same players and more are always being added to the mix every year. The only problem I'm having is my fitness has not changed in a few years and everyone else is taking the sport more serious. That means everyone’s coming into the season really fast and blowing my doors off. I keep tell myself in another few years I can actually start trying to work on my fitness and be more competitive. But....not until my kids get a little older. A few photos of me trying to ride my bike.





1 comment:

Steve said...

Still think those are some sexy wheels!