Friday, October 26, 2007

I Had A Great Birthday!

First off thanks to everyone for their phone calls and making my birthday a lot of fun. I got a phone call Wednesday afternoon from Cashion. He used to live in the neighborhood and moved back to Boulder, CO about 6 months ago. He just happen to be in Greenville, SC and wanted to do a ride Thursday morning in the backyard. "Of course" I said. What a great way to start my birthday. A ride with a good friend I haven't seen in months. We also hooked up with Kevin, and two guys that work for Giant. It was an awesome ride with great people.

Later that night the Williams, Lyn and I went to dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant for some good food and laughs. We got a babysitter for the girls so it was adults’ night out. When we got home Bill and I watch BC come back and win against VT. What a great way to end the night.

9:30am and the trails are ready

Taken a little breather at a secret location

After and hour and half of single track we headed back to the car via the gravel road. The trees are beautiful right now.


Group shot. What a crew!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Happy Birthday KB!

Dadageik said...

Happy Birthday you ol'coot!
I knew it was near mine, but don't have the exact day...

Looking forward to Christmas in North Carolina!

Dadageik said...

Holy Crap, I just recognized one of the Giant Guys-Rich O'Neil, I worked with him at King in Santa Barbara---strong mofo! If you have his info, pass it along (or send mine to him)...I miss the ol'chap!!

The Fun Park said...

I have his e-mail address. I'll e-mail it your way. The other guys name is Nate and he works for Frank Trotter who in charge of the National Race team (I used to work and ski with him in Jackson, WY). Small world. It was a lot of fun riding with those guys.