Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 2 For College Football

Go Big Red! On Saturday Lyn, our friend Bill (Wake Alumni) and myself went to the Wake / Nebraska game in Winston-Salem, NC. We had a lot of fun. Over half the fans were Nebraska fans. Nebraska played pretty poorly, but they did get the "W". Next week they play USC. If they play USC like they played Wake we are dead meat. I guess we will see how good the coaching staff is at prepare the team.

Michigan has the worst starting season in the history of their program. I hope they can bounce back soon or else they are done for the season.

Huge upset with South Carolina running over Georgia. As much as people hate Steve Spurrier here in the SEC I have to give the guy some props. He can coach and prepare any team to play anyone. South Carolina could become a wild card this year. Tennessee plays South Carolina Oct 27th. Fullmer better have the Vols ready because I know Spurrier and his team will be ready for war.


WOW! LSU is on fire! They looked like a pro team. They crushed Virginia Tech. I think LSU is the #1 team in the nation. I don't think anyone can play with these guys.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!

Mom said...

re LSU; I agree with you. At least they are not on our schedule. USC will be enough for Ole Nebraska!

The Fun Park said...

Isn't that the truth.