Monday, September 10, 2007

The Huskers and Fans Invaded Winston Salem, NC

We went over to Winston Salem for the Nebraska game. We had a good time talking to all the fans and hanging out with a few people from my home town. It was nice to see all the Nebraska folk hanging in North Carolina.





Lyn and Bill heading to the game. Look at all the red already in the stadium.





Wake is going down Bill!





What the heck is this? Those shoes looked so comfortable to walk in. I guess it's more important to look good vs. being comfortable.

The sea of red in Winston Salem.

This was the smallest college stadium I have ever been in. I guess Wake is the smallest Division I A school in the nation. They only have about 4500 students.

Bill and I burning up! The sunny pounded us for about 4 hours. It was hot!!!!


Lyn wearing the shirt Ken gave me. Everyone loved it. They couldn't believe it came from S.F.

Wake taken the feild.



Nebraska holding Wake in the red zone.




No comments: