Sunday, August 12, 2007

Saturday Morning Ride in DuPont

DuPont is a National Forest that has been under a lot of revamping. The trails are absolutely fantastic. It only about 45 minutes from the house so Jason and I decided to do a 3 1/2 hour single speed ride. Jason actually logged in probably more like 6 hours because he rode from his house to the trails and back home. He's a freaking machine.

In order to get to the other side of the fall we had to go under it. The wet rock is so slick you cannot walk across it when it’s wet. A lot of people actually die trying…no kidding someone died few weeks ago by falling off a water fall.

Jason on the approach

Here I go


I made it! Safe and sound.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Great photos! I'm glad you made it.

Mom said...

Wow...just what a mother needs to see! Paige will pay you back. :-)

The Fun Park said...

I need to make sure I'm still living up to my reputation.

What do you mean Paige will….she has already started. :-)