Friday, April 13, 2007

Al Gore...Global Warming?

I'm all for recycling, conserving, and helping our generation and generations to come move forward and be more responsible. But....I'm having a hard time hearing people ask me if I have seen the Al Gore movie. First thing I ask people is "do you really believe someone who thinks they invented the internet?" I'm over the doom and gloom outlook people have. Do what you think is right but please don't let someone like Al Gore ruin your day our outlook on the future. This is a typical political game...scar everyone into believing you. Here are a few articles for your reading pleasure.

Before everyone fires something back at me all fired up remember...I do believe our earth is changing but I don't think humans have as big of an impact as what people are saying. Climatologists cannot predict the weather 5 days out. I think mother earth is going through a typical pattern whether humans are here or not.

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=2f4cc62e-5b0d-4b59-8705-fc28f14da388

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/environment/story.html?id=c6a32614-f906-4597-993d-f181196a6d71&k=0

2 comments:

Steve said...

Isn't the temperature of the sun increasing? I think I read that somewhere.....

I think it's good to conserve...which is something Mr. Gore should do.

The Fun Park said...

I think your right about the Sun. I'll look into it.

Yes... conserving is a great thing and we should all practice it.

Al Gore to me is a joke. He preaches about global warming and how we all need to completely change our life styles to the extent of banning the combustible engine. But for himself he buys offsets so he doesn't have to change his life style. The message I get from Al Gore is if you have a lot of money you can live anyway you wish and it's ok.