Thursday, March 09, 2006

What's in your trunk?????


Last weekend Lyn had a continuing education class on Sunday in Johnson City so we decided to head over Saturday morning to hang out with friends and family. We dropped Paige off with Lyn’s mom Saturday morning and headed to the salon for some tender loving care. Lyn got a facial and I got an hour massage. It was awesome! So after the pampering I hocked up with some friends and did a mountain bike ride at Buffalo Mountain. Lyn went with her mother and did some shopping for Paige. This is where it gets funny. For those of you that know Lyn, she sometimes can be klutzy. Well I think this tops all of here moves. She is in a store doing some shopping, which I might add is not her favorite thing to do, and leans back on this ottoman. Well…she leans back a little to far and over she goes into a clothing rack. I don’t know about you but I have never fallen on a clothes rack before, but after seeing the mark it left on Lyn I hope I never do. Check out the photo below and remember…shopping can be dangerous too.

Lyn's bruise on her rump from the clothing rack

No comments: