Saturday, November 05, 2005

What A Great Day For A Ride




I thought I would take some photos of what we call “The Back Yard”. I only took a few photos because the trails are in such good shape it took everything in my power to stop and take these few photos. The best part about riding these trails is my bike never touches a car rack. This is riding right from my garage! About 50 yards of pavement and the rest is dirt and single track. What also makes me realize how lucky I am is when I ride by a parking lot and see all these people loading and unloading there bikes, gear, people, and whatever else they need. All of these poor people just probably spent an extra hour just getting to the trails. The other beauty of this big my “Back Yard” is I know there is a cold beer waiting for my arrival at the house.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Looks like some sweet singletrack out there. I'm surprised you took so many photos during your ride.

Ah yes, the key to every good house is location, location, location.