Sunday, June 18, 2006

Today is my first Fathers Day. Lyn said I could do anything I wanted to today. So I said lets get Paige a baby sitter and go for a good mountain bike ride together in Pisgah. So we did it and what an adventure we had. We got the map out and planned our route. We figured about 2 hours would be good because we wanted to take Paige putt-putt golfing this evening. Well….something changed.
We ended up getting of course and instead of a 2 hour ride it turned into a 4 hour & 45 minute ride. Lyn did forgive me when we finally got back to the car but we were both pretty tired. We ended up not going golfing, but instead went out to eat with some friends. What a great Fathers Day!

The area in blue is where we wanted to go, but we ended up in the area Lyn's pointing to. Four hours later we made it back to the truck.
Trying to find a short cut. Not a good idea.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I'm sure you got "lost" on your ride! Great photos....glad you had a good father's day.