Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Years Eve

Usually for New Years Lyn and I have been known to go somewhere and whoop it up but as you all know things have changed. This year we went to our neighbor’s house and watched Time Square on TV. Paige got to hang out with her friend Sarah and celebrate the New Year. I did pull out my cow haired Vegas shoes to add a little flash. It was a great New Years Eve and we were only two blocks from the house which was nice.
Paige and Sarah On Christmas Eve


Paige and Sarah Getting Nutty On New Years Eve
Pass Me Another Glass Of Wine
The Cow Hair Shoes

3 comments:

Steve said...

Dang, we didn't even make it past 11PM. Like the shoes. Did you have a matching shirt?

Dadageik said...

Quite a change huh Kirby! Matches our new years for the past few-add to that we are in Michigan usually in the middle of nowhere.
I don't even think I got to see the ball drop this year as we had to pack and get ready to leave for our flight at 2:30AM that night!

Daddy drinks alone now...

: )

Happy new year!

The Fun Park said...

You are never drinking alone. I'm always there is spirt.